Columbia Sportswear Company e-Comm Web Analyst in Portland, Oregon
e-Comm Web Analyst
United States, Oregon, Portland
100003BM Requisition #
2 days ago Post Date
TheWeb Analyst will work with internal and external clients to providerecommendations and drive ecommerce optimizations and insights. This positionrequires the analyst to have knowledge in web analytics, with a consulting andbusiness savvy focus. The analyst will leverage their analytical skills todevelop dashboards, reporting products and ultimately insights that solve businessproblems. This position will report to the Senior web analyst and workcollaboratively with various cross functional teams including operations,marketing, merchandising, planning, and relevant stakeholders to driveecommerce excellence and efficiency.
- Maintaindaily and weekly dashboards. Participate in weekly business reviews meetings.Identify traffic trends, abandonment issues and opportunities for improvingsite conversion rates. Provide strategic insights and recommendations toincrease site conversion and drive site improvements.
- Providemonthly/quarterly deep dive analysis of the Ecommerce business. Provide aholistic summary of performance and takeaways that take into consideration alldevice types, marketing programs, merchandising strategies, and promotions.Summarize and present findings to various management levels.
- Collaboratewith members of the Ecommerce team including Site Managers, Marketing, Merchandising,and Planning to provide analytic support to measure performance of efforts.Guide end-users in identifying key performance indicators for their areas andthen build appropriate reporting that provides insight into the performance of initiativesand approaches within each area.
- Ownand manage the Multivariate and A/B testing practice including creation of documents,from hypothesis creation to influencing creative to identifying successmetrics, and post-test analysis.
- Coordinationand analysis of product recommendations and specific site personalization tests
- Oversee all web analytics tools to ensureaccurate implementation and appropriate level of exposure, adoption, andutilization
- Own the maintenance of ongoing metrics,reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
- Own website tagging – for analytics, websitetesting and more
- Stayinformed about, communicate, and apply current or new trends and best practicesin web analytics
- Developprocesses and methodologies to automate reporting, where possible
- Prioritize all ad hoc reporting requestsbased on potential business value
- Bachelor’s degree in business orquantitative field preferably in Business, Marketing, Finance, Statistics, orquantitative field.
- 2+ years webanalytics experience using Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Coremetrics, Web Trends.TeaLeaf, Google Analytics orlike web analytic tools is required.
- Experience with A/B, multivariate andother forms of web usability testing. Use of Adobe Test & Target a plus.
- Solid understanding of AdobeAnalytics/Omniture web site tagging.
- Demonstrate analytical andquantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back upassumptions and develop business cases.
- Strongcritical thinking skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability tounderstand business/technical requirements for analysis purposes
- Highly organized
- Strong ability to interpret data andmake actionable business recommendations
- A curious nature with a desire tounderstand and master new ecommerce techniques and strategies
- Ability to manage time, priorities andmultiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong data interpretation andcommunications skills; proven ability to summarize and present complex.findings clearly and concisely to various management levels.
- Effective and persuasive presentations(verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders.
- Proven ability tomulti-task and work effectively in a dynamic environment.
Columbia Sportswear Company is a portfolio of Brands for active lives.From our flagship Columbia Brand to Mountain Hardwear, prAna and even the SORELBrand….we are all about making products that get people closer to theirpassions.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age