Columbia Sportswear Company eComm Bilingual Consumer Representative (French) in Beaverton, Oregon
eComm Bilingual Consumer Representative (French)
United States, Oregon, Beaverton
100004SQ Requisition #
4 days ago Post Date
Are you looking for a role that combines yourstellar customer service experience with a passion for being active, the greatoutdoors, technology or fashion? Columbia Sportswear is seeking motivated team members with a consumer first mind-set that have a desire to grow yourself and our business. Our Consumer Care team handles complexinteractions in a fast-paced environment while delivering best-in-classsupport. Can youmaintain a high level of customer service by responding to requests andinquiries with accurate information to consumers in a courteous, efficient andtimely manner? If the answer is ‘yes’andif you also have theability to troubleshoot, build positive customer relationships by earning theirloyalty and trust and engage our consumer to ensure that their wants and needsare met through our product offerings, then this is the role for you! As a Bilingual Consumer Representative forColumbia Sportswear, you will assist our customers in both Spanish and English,being fluent in both languages.Duties are performed under a moderate level of supervision, withspecific directions given. Work is checked for accuracy and volume on aregular basis.
- Processmoderate to high levels of consumer inquiries via telephone, e-mail and other correspondenceas required.
- Consistentlymeet or exceed established performance criteria, including but not limited to,customer satisfaction, productivity, attendance, Quality, schedule adherenceand revenue generation.
- Fluentin written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Provideaccurate information regarding product features, specifications and recommendeduses of Columbia Sportswear, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel apparel andfootwear.
- Provideinformation on where to purchase garments using internal product locatingapplications in addition to various consumer inquiries.
- Displaya positive attitude toward the Consumer Services Team by maintainingprofessionalism, respect, courtesy and support to others.
- Maintainpositive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management,staff and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth flow ofinformation and efficient operation of the organization.
- Activelyengaged in personal growth and development activities.
- Contactsare normally made with others both inside and outside theorganization.
- Internalcontacts may include the Customer Service Manager, upper-level managementpersonnel, Customer Service staff, Fraud staff members and warehousepersonnel.
- Externalcontacts primarily consist of consumer interaction thru telecommunication,e-mail and correspondence.
- Contactsmay include sensitive or confidential information. Incumbent occasionallyinitiates contacts on his/her own with 90% being by phone
- Performother related duties as assigned.
- One or more years of customer service experience required.
- A high school education or equivalent
- Possessknowledge of effective telephone customer service techniques and strategies.
- Abilityto read, write and speak English with strong verbal and written skills.
- Mustbe proficient in keyboard use and word processing; ability to multi-taskcritical.
- Representativemust be able to maintain a calm demeanor while working with difficult orunhappy customers.
This job description isnot meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, butconstitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in thecompany.