Columbia Sportswear Company eCommerce Training & Quality Specialist in Beaverton, Oregon
eCommerce Training & Quality Specialist
United States, Oregon, Beaverton
100004Z3 Requisition #
Jun 14, 2018 Post Date
Do you love the great outdoors, being active,technology or fashion? Are you lookingfor a role that combines your stellar training, coaching, and developmentexperience? Columbia Sportswear isseeking an innovative Training & Quality Specialist with a learner focusedmindset and a desire to grow both yourself and our business. Our Consumer Care team handles complexinteractions in a fast-paced environment while delivering best-in-classsupport. As a Training & QualitySpecialist you will be providing training to both new and tenured Consumer CareRepresentatives. You will also beperforming quality observations for the Consumer Care team, which would includeboth phone and online communication. Duties are performed under a moderate level of supervision, withspecific directions given. Work ischecked for accuracy and volume on a regular basis. Decisions are made within specificdepartmental guidelines.
- Develop,maintain, evaluate, and enhance training curriculum for both new hire andcontinued learning training programs.
- Contributeto the continual evolution of our internal knowledge base. Ensuring the content is easy to locate,simple to digest, accurate, and supports a positive customer experience tosupport the department goals.
- Facilitatethe learning experience for small to large class sizes, while tailoring thelearning experience to support the success of all participants.
- Communicateand report new hire performance to the Consumer Care Managers, supporting asmooth transition for all new hires.
- Perform Qualityevaluations at established threshold and uphold agent scoring criteria todeliver a consistent consumer experience.
- Provide ConsumerRepresentative mentoring on Quality, (system) tools and procedures as directed.
- Ability to provide real-time support across multiple Consumer CareTeams, including escalation assistance.
- Answer product andorder inquiries and respond to field complaints from accounts, consumers and salesrepresentatives via phone and in writing. Includes computer research and coordination with other departments suchas the Fraud team, the distribution center, the Planning department or Creditdepartment. Requires prioritizing ofsuch inquiries, with minimal guidance from supervisors, and ensuring promptfollow-up on these inquiries.
- Provide account assistance inresponse to a request or need. Includesanswering procedural questions, assisting accounts with complex orders,interpreting sales programs to accounts, or providing other information.
- Process moderate to high levels of consumer inquiries viatelephone, e-mail and correspondence.
- Consistentlymeet or exceed established performance criteria, including but not limited to,customer satisfaction, productivity, attendance, schedule adherence and Quality.
- Displaya positive attitude toward the Consumer Care Teams by maintainingprofessionalism, respect, courtesy and support to others.
- Actively engaged in personal growth and development activities.
- Provideaccurate information regarding product features, specifications and recommendeduses of Columbia Sportswear, Mountain Hardwear and Sorel apparel andfootwear.
- Provideinformation on where to purchase garments using internal product locatingapplications in addition to various consumer inquiries.
- Contacts are normally made with others both inside and outside theorganization.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- A high school education or equivalent
- One or more years of customer service experience required.
- Experience in athletic or apparel industries desired.
- Experience is to include training responsibility, as well as the mentoring of customer service representatives. Internal applicant work experience must include performing at an “exceeds” or above level and/or equivalent Customer Service experience.
- Possessknowledge of effective telephone customer service techniques and strategies.
- Abilityto read, write and speak English with strong verbal and written skills.
- Mustbe proficient in keyboard use and word processing; ability to multi-taskcritical.
- Representativemust be able to maintain a calm demeanor while working with difficult orunhappy customers.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age