Columbia Sportswear Company Sales Rep II (FL, GA, AL & MS Territory) in Florida
Sales Rep II (FL, GA, AL & MS Territory)
United States, Florida
100004WM Requisition #
Jun 07, 2018 Post Date
The Sales Rep II is responsible for selling company productsthrough resellers in assigned territory. As a member of the sales team, manageall sales functions for assigned territory’s to ensure the business growsaccording to sales projections. This includes account financial planning,assortment planning, developing and implementing sales plans, coordinatingspecial product showings, and working closely with customer service to resolveorder issues.
- New Business Development: Target and secure newaccounts throughout given territory. Focus efforts against “quality”distribution
- Manage all aspects of the assigned territory bydeveloping and implementing sales strategies that promote the sale and sellthrough of Columbia product
- Create and drive Brand awareness throughin-store clinics and general store visits. Focus efforts in Manhattan andsurrounding areas
- Works closely with retailers to establishappropriate sales goals based on sales history analysis and projected salestrends. Meets regularly with Columbia sales management to review sales data andaccount management
- Works closely with the Columbia Product team to providetrend information with respects to the product design and materials
- Provide feedback to the Columbia Marketing so ascreate relevant communications strategies
- Maintain positive open lines ofcommunication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff and otherdepartments in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information andefficient operation of the organization
- Perform other duties asassigned.
- Requires a minimum of an associate’s degree orits equivalent with 2 – 5 years experience.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, andprocedures within the sales field; possesses excellent oral and writtencommunication skills.
- Handles and works with proprietary, private andconfidential information.
- Job typically involves continuous sitting,speaking face-to-face and by phone, and use of computer equipment.
- Must be physically able to lift or carry up to 10lbs.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age